Lately | January Edition
- 2015 Happy New Year!
- PRESS: US WEEKLY FEATURE: Malia Earrings
- SPOTTED: Mandi Line with KV Bijou
- SPOTTED: Martha Followill in KV Bijou
- MILESTONE: KV Bijou jewelry turns 6 years old!!
- A studio revamp (still in progress!)
- Desiree & Chris' Wedding (full post to come!)
- CALI Trip (read more here)
- PRESS: Our Irregular Studs & Cuff on the cover of US Weekly
- PRESS: US Weekly, The Bridal Magazine, E News, Loverly and many other press outlets featuring Desiree wearing KV Bijou jewelry!
A look at lately on our Instagram...
A first: Our Malia Moroccan Earrings are featured in US Weekly's Buzz-o-meter!
work in progress... don't mind the mess, this is mid-clean!
We start a visual update and complete reorganization at "The Bijou" (studio). Hexagon Hoops // (stay tuned for a full reveal)
Mr.Bijou & I // Excited to see Des & Chris get hitched! // I'm wearing: Aura Quartz Gold Teardrops
January is always a milestone month for us as it means we get to celebrate another year of business. It was this month many years ago that I quit my job with nothing more than a dream. This year KV Bijou turns 6 years old and I couldn't be more grateful for this company that holds so much of my heart and passion. It has brought so much joy to my life, as well as some of the most dear clients, new friends and more adventure than I could have imagined.
What a way ease us back to work after the insane holidays, than having our Malia Earrings featured in US Weekly's Buzz-O-Meter! Overall, this was a really thrilling month for the entire Desiree for KV Bijou collection as Desiree personally wore 4 pieces on her wedding day and her bridesmaids as well. We received lots of fantastic press and exposure for our line which is so wonderful after pouring so much work and love into the collection.
We're currently in the midst of finalizing new designs, planning shoots, preparing for market and a bunch of other stuff we'll share with you next month! OH and I'd love to hear.... now that we're well into the new year, are you guys' keeping all your resolutions?
Thanks for stopping by! ~Kelsey xx